Lattice Semiconductor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LSCC)
Lattice Semiconductor Analysis Video
View Lattice Semiconductor stock analysis video. This is our LSCC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LSCC stock.
Lattice Semiconductor Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Lattice Semiconductor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Lattice Semiconductor stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LSCC stock?
- When compared with the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.6 for LSCC stock is attractive.
Should you sell LSCC stock?
- Lattice Semiconductor revenue saw a decline of -5.1% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth of 7.9% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Lattice Semiconductor posted an average operating loss margin of -3.8%.
- Lattice Semiconductor posted an average Net loss of -9.5% in the last twelve months.
- Lattice Semiconductor has a debt/equity ratio of 1.17, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 64.1, LSCC stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.1.
- Lattice Semiconductor has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2%.
- Lattice Semiconductor has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -15.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.