Lattice Semiconductor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LSCC)
View the Lattice Semiconductor stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our LSCC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lattice Semiconductor Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls LSCC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Lattice Semiconductor revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Lattice Semiconductor dividend performance. Lattice Semiconductor valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Lattice Semiconductor stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LSCC stock?
- The lower PS ratio 2.1 for LSCC stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LSCC stock?
- Lattice Semiconductor sales shrank by -5.7% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- Over the last twelve months, Lattice Semiconductor posted an average operating loss margin of -12.56.
- Lattice Semiconductor registered an average TTM Net loss of -18.2%.
- Lattice Semiconductor has a debt/equity ratio of 1.22, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for LSCC stock.
- -6.5's negative ROIC of -6.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Lattice Semiconductor has a negative return on equity of -28.7. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Lattice Semiconductor Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lattice Semiconductor stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LSCC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of LSCC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Lattice Semiconductor revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.