LAMB WESTON HLD Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LW)
Watch the robo advisor video of LAMB WESTON HLD stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
LAMB WESTON HLD Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls LW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as LAMB WESTON HLD revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for LAMB WESTON HLD valuation analysis. LAMB WESTON HLD stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LW stock?
- LAMB WESTON HLD's average operating margin of 16.94 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.1% for LAMB WESTON HLD.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.7575 times the net income.
- LAMB WESTON HLD generates a high return on invested capital of 21.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.7.
Should you sell LW stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls LAMB WESTON HLD stock analysis to ascertain how LW stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
LAMB WESTON HLD revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of LAMB WESTON HLD stock.