Live Nation Entertainment Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LYV)
Watch the robo advisor video of Live Nation Entertainment stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LYV stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. Stock Rating 1.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LYV stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Live Nation Entertainment valuation analysis. Our Live Nation Entertainment stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LYV stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.7.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for LYV stock is attractive.
Should you sell LYV stock?
- Live Nation Entertainment's TTM operating margin of 1.22 was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, Live Nation Entertainment had an average Net loss of -0.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.01, Live Nation Entertainment is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- PE ratio is meaningless for LYV stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -2.5 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -10.8.
Live Nation Entertainment Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Live Nation Entertainment stock analysis to ascertain how LYV stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Live Nation Entertainment revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about LYV stock.