ManTech Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MANT)
ManTech Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of ManTech stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MANT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mantech International Corp Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls MANT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as ManTech revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for ManTech valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at ManTech stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy MANT stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, ManTech has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- When compared with the Computer Services industry average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for MANT stock is attractive.
- ManTech has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 10.1%.
Should you sell MANT stock?
- Sales declined by -7% annually over the last 5 years.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -5.2%.
ManTech Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls ManTech stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
ManTech revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.