Mattel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MAT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Mattel stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our MAT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mattel, Inc. Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for MAT stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Mattel valuation analysis. Mattel stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MAT stock?
- MAT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell MAT stock?
- Sales declined by -6.2 annually over the last 5 years.
- Mattel reported an average operating margin of -13.41 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Mattel posted an average Net loss of -30.4% in the last twelve months.
- Mattel is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 4.41.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for MAT stock.
- Mattel has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -9.8.
- Mattel has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -112.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Mattel has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -37.3.
Mattel Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Mattel stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Mattel revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of MAT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.