MINDBODY Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MB)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls MINDBODY stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MINDBODY Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls MB stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MINDBODY revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. MINDBODY valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. MINDBODY stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell MB stock?
- MINDBODY registered a negative operating margin of -12.79 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, MINDBODY had an average Net loss of -11.8%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for MB stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9, making MB stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -10 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
MINDBODY Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls MINDBODY stock analysis to ascertain how MB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MB stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, MINDBODY revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MB stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.