Mobileye Stock Analysis (NYSE:MBLY)
Mobileye Analysis Video
View Mobileye stock analysis video. This is our MBLY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MBLY stock.
Mobileye NV Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Mobileye stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Mobileye stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MBLY stock?
- Mobileye sales grew by 45.6% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Mobileye's average operating margin of 33.8% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 30.3% for Mobileye over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Mobileye generates a high return on invested capital of 32.1%.
- The LTM ROE of 18% for Mobileye is attractive.
- Mobileye has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 48.1%.
Should you sell MBLY stock?
- The MBLY stock currently trades at a PE of 137.4, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.7.
- MBLY stock is trading at a PS multiple of 38.2, which is a negative when compared to the Electricals Misc Components industry average multiple of 2.7.