MCBC Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MCFT)
View the MCBC Holdings stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MCFT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MCBC Holdings Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls MCFT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, MCBC Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check MCBC Holdings dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for MCBC Holdings valuation analysis. MCBC Holdings stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MCFT stock?
- MCBC Holdings's revenue growth came in at 60.4% in 2018-03.
- MCBC Holdings's average operating margin of 16.1 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.1% for MCBC Holdings.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.
- MCBC Holdings generates a high return on invested capital of 49.7.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for MCBC Holdings at 160.3.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.5.
MCBC Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls MCBC Holdings stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of MCFT stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MCFT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
MCBC Holdings revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.