Milacron Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MCRN)
View the Milacron Holding stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MCRN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Milacron Holdings Corp Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for MCRN stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Milacron Holding valuation analysis. Milacron Holding stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MCRN stock?
- Net margins came in at average 2.5% for Milacron Holding over the last twelve months.
- MCRN stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.9 which is better than the sector average of 21.1.
- MCRN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Milacron Holding has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 2.7.
Should you sell MCRN stock?
- Milacron Holding is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.62.
- Milacron Holding has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 4.5.
- Milacron Holding has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 6.4.
Milacron Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Milacron Holding stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MCRN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Milacron Holding revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of MCRN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.