Milacron Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MCRN)
Milacron Holding Stock Analysis
View the Milacron Holding stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MCRN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Milacron Holdings Corp Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for MCRN stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Milacron Holding valuation analysis. Milacron Holding stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MCRN stock?
- Net margins came in at average 0.1% for Milacron Holding over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.1.
- MCRN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Machinery-Material Holding industry average multiple of 1.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 30%.
Should you sell MCRN stock?
- Milacron Holding has a debt/equity ratio of 1.79, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
- Milacron Holding has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.4%.
- Milacron Holding has a low return on equity of 0.2% over the last twelve months.
Milacron Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Milacron Holding stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MCRN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Milacron Holding revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of MCRN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.