MDC Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MDC)
View the MDC Holdings stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls MDC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MDC Holdings revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. MDC Holdings valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. MDC Holdings stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MDC stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 14.4.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for MDC stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell MDC stock?
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.8.
MDC Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls MDC Holdings stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MDC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
MDC Holdings revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of MDC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.