MDC Partners Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MDCA)
MDC Partners Analysis Video
View MDC Partners stock analysis video. This is our MDCA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDCA stock.
MDC Partners Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our MDC Partners stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MDC Partners stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners's revenue growth came in at 11.5% in 2017 Q1.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for MDCA stock versus Advertising Marketing Services industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- MDC Partners is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.2%.
Should you sell MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners had a poor average operating margin of 3.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Over the last 12 months, MDC Partners had an average Net loss of -2.5%.
- MDCA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 28.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.4.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -11.6%.