MDC Partners Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MDCA)
MDC Partners Analysis Video
View MDC Partners stock analysis video. This is our MDCA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDCA stock.
MDC Partners Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our MDC Partners stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MDC Partners stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners's revenue growth came in at 11.5% in 2017 Q1.
- When compared with the Advertising Marketing Services industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for MDCA stock is attractive.
- MDC Partners's dividend yield of 4.12% is attractive.
Should you sell MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners's TTM operating margin of 3.4% was rather poor.
- MDC Partners posted an average Net loss of -2.5% in the last twelve months.
- The MDCA stock currently trades at a PE of 29.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.6.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -11.6%.