MDC Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MDCA)
Watch the robo advisor video of MDC Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MDCA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MDC Partners Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls MDCA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, MDC Partners revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check MDC Partners dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for MDC Partners valuation analysis. MDC Partners stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MDCA stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for MDCA stock versus Business Services sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- MDC Partners generates a high return on invested capital of 9.1.
Should you sell MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners's Net margins were poor at 14.9% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 40.8, MDCA stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 22.7.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -19.8.
Investors can use Amigobulls MDC Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, MDC Partners revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MDCA stock.