MDC Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MDCA)
MDC Partners Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of MDC Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MDCA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MDC Partners Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls MDCA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, MDC Partners revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check MDC Partners dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for MDC Partners valuation analysis. MDC Partners stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MDCA stock?
- MDCA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.6 which is better than the industry average of 21.8.
- MDCA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Advertising Marketing Services industry average multiple of 1.7.
- MDC Partners's return on invested capital of 11.7% is good.
Should you sell MDCA stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 7.8% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- MDC Partners posted a TTM Net margin of 1.8%.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 0.6%.
Investors can use Amigobulls MDC Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, MDC Partners revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MDCA stock.