Mondelez International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MDLZ)
Mondelez International Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Mondelez International stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDLZ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mondelez International Inc Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls MDLZ stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Mondelez International revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Mondelez International dividend performance. Mondelez International valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Mondelez International stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy MDLZ stock?
- Net margins came in at average 11.3% for Mondelez International over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2 times the net income.
- The Mondelez International stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 20.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22%.
Should you sell MDLZ stock?
- Sales declined by -11.9% annually over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.5.
Mondelez International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Mondelez International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Mondelez International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of MDLZ technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.