Allscripts Healthcare Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MDRX)
Allscripts Healthcare Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Allscripts Healthcare stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDRX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls MDRX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Allscripts Healthcare revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Allscripts Healthcare valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Allscripts Healthcare stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MDRX stock?
- Allscripts Healthcare sales grew by 21.6% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Allscripts Healthcare had a healthy average operating margin of 2.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- When compared with the Medical-Information Systems industry average PS ratio of 4.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.4 for MDRX stock is attractive.
- Allscripts Healthcare generates a high return on invested capital of 1.1%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.2%.
Should you sell MDRX stock?
Allscripts Healthcare Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Allscripts Healthcare stock analysis to ascertain how MDRX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Allscripts Healthcare revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MDRX stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of MDRX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.