Allscripts Healthcare Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MDRX)
Allscripts Healthcare Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Allscripts Healthcare stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDRX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls MDRX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Allscripts Healthcare revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Allscripts Healthcare valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Allscripts Healthcare stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MDRX stock?
- Allscripts Healthcare's revenue growth came in at 24.3% in 2018 Q1.
- Allscripts Healthcare had a healthy average operating margin of 1.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for MDRX stock versus Medical-Information Systems industry average of 6.4 is a positive for the company.
- Allscripts Healthcare's return on invested capital of 0.7% is good.
- Allscripts Healthcare has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 3.4%.
Should you sell MDRX stock?
- Allscripts Healthcare posted an average Net loss of -10.8% in the last twelve months.
- Allscripts Healthcare has a debt/equity ratio of 1.56, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- Allscripts Healthcare has a negative return on equity of -17.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Allscripts Healthcare Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Allscripts Healthcare stock analysis to ascertain how MDRX stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Allscripts Healthcare revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MDRX stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of MDRX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.