Medidata Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MDSO)
Watch the robo advisor video of Medidata stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our MDSO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Medidata Solutions Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls MDSO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Medidata revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Medidata dividend performance. We compare Medidata valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of MDSO stock. Medidata stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MDSO stock?
- Medidata sales grew by 17.6% year on year in 2018-03.
- Medidata had a healthy average operating margin of 11.53 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 8% for Medidata over the last twelve months.
- Medidata has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15
- Medidata has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 9.6.
Should you sell MDSO stock?
- Medidata is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.72.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.484 times the net income.
- MDSO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 93.3, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 25.
- Medidata has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -4.1.
Medidata Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Medidata stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Medidata revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of MDSO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.