Medidata Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MDSO)
Medidata Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Medidata stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our MDSO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Medidata Solutions Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls MDSO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Medidata revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Medidata dividend performance. We compare Medidata valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of MDSO stock. Medidata stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MDSO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Medidata was 13.5% in 2017 Q4.
- Medidata's average operating margin of 11.8% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.1% for Medidata.
- Medidata generates a high return on invested capital of 15.3%.
- The LTM ROE of 10% for Medidata is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.4%.
Should you sell MDSO stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.76, Medidata is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- MDSO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 78.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 24.
Medidata Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Medidata stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Medidata revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of MDSO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.