Medtronic Stock Analysis (NYSE:MDT)
Medtronic Analysis Video
View Medtronic stock analysis video. This is our MDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDT stock.
Medtronic PLC Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Medtronic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Medtronic stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDT stock?
- Medtronic's average operating margin of 17.9% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.6% for Medtronic.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.5 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.3.
- Medtronic has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.1%
- Medtronic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 8%.
- Medtronic has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.2%.