Medtronic Stock Analysis (NYSE:MDT)
Medtronic Analysis Video
View Medtronic stock analysis video. This is our MDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDT stock.
Medtronic PLC Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Medtronic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Medtronic stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDT stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.2% for Medtronic.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.5% (average) for Medtronic in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.5.
- Medtronic has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.1%
- Medtronic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 7.8%.
- Medtronic has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.2%.