MEET GROUP INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MEET)
Take a look at Amigobulls MEET GROUP INC stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MEET stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MEET GROUP INC Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls MEET stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, MEET GROUP INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check MEET GROUP INC dividend performance. MEET GROUP INC valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our MEET GROUP INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy MEET stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for MEET GROUP INC was 87.6% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 26.2.
- The MEET GROUP INC stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.8, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for MEET stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.3.
Should you sell MEET stock?
- MEET GROUP INC registered a negative operating margin of -43.44 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, MEET GROUP INC had an average Net loss of -48.7%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -18.9, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -31 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can use Amigobulls MEET GROUP INC stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, MEET GROUP INC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.