MEET GROUP INC Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MEET)
MEET GROUP INC Analysis Video
View MEET GROUP INC stock analysis video. This is our MEET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MEET stock.
MEET GROUP INC Stock Rating (4.7/5)
Our MEET GROUP INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MEET GROUP INC stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MEET stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for MEET GROUP INC was 50.6% in 2017 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.1% for MEET GROUP INC.
- Net margins came in at average 53.5% for MEET GROUP INC over the last twelve months.
- MEET GROUP INC has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- The MEET GROUP INC stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.7.
- MEET GROUP INC has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for MEET GROUP INC at 26.5%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 42.6%.