MEET GROUP INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MEET)
MEET Stock Analysis
View MEET GROUP INC stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MEET stock.
MEET GROUP INC Stock Rating 4/5
Our MEET GROUP INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MEET GROUP INC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MEET stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for MEET GROUP INC was 91.2% in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 25.3%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.9% for MEET GROUP INC.
- Net margins came in at average 16% for MEET GROUP INC over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.05, MEET GROUP INC is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- MEET stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.3 which is better than the industry average of 26.
- MEET GROUP INC has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.1%.