Mercer International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MERC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Mercer International stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MERC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mercer International Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls MERC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Mercer International revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Mercer International dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Mercer International valuation analysis. Mercer International stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MERC stock?
- Mercer International sales grew by 22.4% year on year in 2018-06.
- Mercer International had a healthy average operating margin of 16.29 over the last 4 quarters.
- MERC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.7 which is better than the sector average of 17.4.
- MERC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.3.
- Mercer International has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.5
- Mercer International has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 20.1.
- Mercer International has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.5.
Mercer International Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Mercer International stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Mercer International revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MERC stock.