ROMACO RESOURCS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:METC)
ROMACO RESOURCS Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of ROMACO RESOURCS stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for METC stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ROMACO RESOURCS Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls METC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like ROMACO RESOURCS revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for ROMACO RESOURCS valuation analysis. ROMACO RESOURCS stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell METC stock?
- ROMACO RESOURCS reported an average operating margin of -26% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, ROMACO RESOURCS had an average Net loss of -25.3%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for METC stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Coal industry average multiple of 1.7.
- ROMACO RESOURCS's negative ROIC of -20.1% indicates operational inefficiency.
- ROMACO RESOURCS has a negative return on equity of -16.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -74.9%.
ROMACO RESOURCS Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ROMACO RESOURCS stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of METC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of METC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, ROMACO RESOURCS revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether METC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about METC stock.