Magna International Stock Analysis (NYSE:MGA)
Magna International Analysis Video
View Magna International stock analysis video. This is our MGA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MGA stock.
Magna International Inc. (USA) Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Our Magna International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Magna International stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MGA stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Magna International was 8% in 2016 Q4.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.31, Magna International is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Auto-Tires-Trucks sector.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.6 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.2%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) yield of 10.31%.