MGP Ingredients Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MGPI)
MGP Ingredients Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of MGP Ingredients stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our MGPI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MGP Ingredients Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls MGPI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like MGP Ingredients revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. MGP Ingredients valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at MGP Ingredients stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy MGPI stock?
- Net margins came in at average 11.8% for MGP Ingredients over the last twelve months.
- MGP Ingredients has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.15.
- MGP Ingredients generates a high return on invested capital of 17.5%.
- The LTM ROE of 26% for MGP Ingredients is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.9%.
Should you sell MGPI stock?
- The MGPI stock currently trades at a PE of 47.4, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.1, which is higher in comparison to the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average of 1.6, making MGPI stock expensive.
Amigobulls MGP Ingredients stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MGPI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
MGP Ingredients revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.