M/I Homes Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MHO)
MHO Stock Analysis
View M/I Homes stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MHO stock.
M/I Homes Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Our M/I Homes stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This M/I Homes stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MHO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for M/I Homes was 13.9% in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 24.1% over the last 5 years.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.3.
- When compared with the Building-Residential-Commercial industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for MHO stock is attractive.
Should you sell MHO stock?
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.7%.