M/I Homes Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MHO)
Take a look at Amigobulls M/I Homes stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MHO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
M/I Homes Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls MHO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, M/I Homes revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check M/I Homes dividend performance. M/I Homes valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at M/I Homes stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy MHO stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.6.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for MHO stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell MHO stock?
- M/I Homes has a debt/equity ratio of 1.04, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.2.
M/I Homes Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls M/I Homes stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MHO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
M/I Homes revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.