Mimecast Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MIME)
Watch the robo advisor video of Mimecast stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MIME stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mimecast Ltd Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls MIME stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Mimecast revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Mimecast valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of MIME stock. Our Mimecast stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell MIME stock?
- Mimecast reported an average operating margin of -2.65 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Mimecast posted an average Net loss of -5.4% in the last twelve months.
- Mimecast is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.7.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for MIME stock.
- MIME stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8.6, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Mimecast has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -92.6.
- Mimecast has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -15.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls Mimecast stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of MIME stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Mimecast revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MIME stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Mimecast stock.