Mitek Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MITK)
Mitek Stock Analysis
View Mitek stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MITK stock.
Mitek Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Our Mitek stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Mitek stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MITK stock?
- Mitek sales grew by 29.5% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 31%.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.2% (average) for Mitek in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Mitek generates a high return on invested capital of 22.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23%.
Should you sell MITK stock?
- The MITK stock currently trades at a PE of 74.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer-Optical Recognition industry average multiple of 2.7.