Mitek Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MITK)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Mitek stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MITK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mitek Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls MITK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Mitek revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Mitek dividend performance. Mitek valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Mitek stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MITK stock?
- Mitek sales grew by 25% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 36.2 over the last 5 years.
- Net margins came in at average 12.9% for Mitek over the last twelve months.
- Mitek has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 59.6
- Mitek has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 11.1.
Should you sell MITK stock?
- Mitek reported an average operating margin of -2.66 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- MITK stock is trading at a PE ratio of 77.5, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 26.1.
- MITK stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.4, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
- Mitek has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -3.8.
Amigobulls Mitek stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Mitek revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MITK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Mitek stock.