Mitek Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MITK)
Mitek Analysis Video
View Mitek stock analysis video. This is our MITK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MITK stock.
Mitek Systems, Inc. Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Mitek stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Mitek stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MITK stock?
- Mitek's revenue growth came in at 29.5% in 2017 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 31% over the last 5 years.
- Net margins came in at average 5.2% for Mitek over the last twelve months.
- Mitek has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 22.7%
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23%.
Should you sell MITK stock?
- The MITK stock currently trades at a PE of 79.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer-Optical Recognition industry average multiple of 2.5.