MiX Telematics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MIXT)
View the MiX Telematics stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MIXT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MiX Telematics Ltd - ADR Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls MIXT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MiX Telematics revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. MiX Telematics valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. MiX Telematics stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MIXT stock?
- MiX Telematics's revenue growth came in at 31.4% in 2018-03.
- MiX Telematics's average operating margin of 13.41 was exceptional.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, MiX Telematics is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- MiX Telematics generates a high return on invested capital of 16.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for MiX Telematics at 12.8.
Amigobulls MiX Telematics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of MIXT stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, MiX Telematics revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of MiX Telematics stock.