MKS Instruments Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MKSI)
View the MKS Instruments stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MKSI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MKS Instruments, Inc. Stock Rating 4.3/5
Amigobulls MKSI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MKS Instruments revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for MKS Instruments valuation analysis. Our MKS Instruments stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy MKSI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for MKS Instruments was 19.2% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 29.9.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.14 for MKS Instruments.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 18% (average) for MKS Instruments in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The MKS Instruments stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.8, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- MKS Instruments's return on invested capital of 26.1 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 23.8 for MKS Instruments is attractive.
Amigobulls MKS Instruments stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
MKS Instruments revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.