MKS Instruments Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MKSI)
MKS Instruments Stock Analysis
View the MKS Instruments stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MKSI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MKS Instruments, Inc. Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls MKSI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MKS Instruments revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for MKS Instruments valuation analysis. Our MKS Instruments stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy MKSI stock?
- MKS Instruments sales grew by 26.3% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 24.4% over the last 5 years.
- MKS Instruments had a healthy average operating margin of 21.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 17.7% for MKS Instruments.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.5.
- MKS Instruments has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 20.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for MKS Instruments at 24%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.2%.
MKS Instruments Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls MKS Instruments stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
MKS Instruments revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.