Mueller Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MLI)
Mueller Industries Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Mueller Industries stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our MLI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mueller Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for MLI stock analysis. Mueller Industries valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Mueller Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MLI stock?
- The Mueller Industries stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.7.
- MLI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Metal Processing Fabrication industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 31.91%.
- Mueller Industries has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.8%
- Mueller Industries has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.2%.
Should you sell MLI stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 0.7%.
- Mueller Industries posted a TTM Net margin of 3.8%.
- Mueller Industries has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -3.5%.
Mueller Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Mueller Industries stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Mueller Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MLI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.