Mueller Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MLI)
Watch the robo advisor video of Mueller Industries stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MLI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mueller Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls MLI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Mueller Industries revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Mueller Industries dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Mueller Industries valuation analysis. Mueller Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MLI stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.8897 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for MLI stock versus Industrial Products sector average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- Mueller Industries generates a high return on invested capital of 12.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Mueller Industries at 15.8.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.3.
Mueller Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Mueller Industries stock analysis to ascertain how MLI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Mueller Industries revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of MLI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.