Mueller Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MLI)
Watch the robo advisor video of Mueller Industries stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our MLI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mueller Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for MLI stock analysis. Mueller Industries valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Mueller Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MLI stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 1.4.
- When compared with the Industrial Products sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for MLI stock is attractive.
- Mueller Industries's return on invested capital of 12 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 15.1 for Mueller Industries is attractive.
Should you sell MLI stock?
- Mueller Industries posted a TTM Net margin of 3.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.88, Mueller Industries is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.9.
Mueller Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Mueller Industries stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Mueller Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MLI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.