Martin Midstream Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MMLP)
MMLP Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Martin Midstream Partners stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MMLP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls MMLP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Martin Midstream Partners revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Martin Midstream Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of MMLP stock. Martin Midstream Partners stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MMLP stock?
- MMLP stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 13.42%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.1%.
Should you sell MMLP stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -8.2% over the last 5 years.
- Martin Midstream Partners has a debt/equity ratio of 2.73, which is worse than the average in the Transportation sector.
Investors can use Amigobulls Martin Midstream Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Martin Midstream Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MMLP stock.