Martin Midstream Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MMLP)
MMLP Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Martin Midstream Partners stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MMLP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls MMLP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Martin Midstream Partners revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Martin Midstream Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of MMLP stock. Martin Midstream Partners stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MMLP stock?
- When compared with the Transportation-Shipping industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for MMLP stock is attractive.
- Martin Midstream Partners is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 14.55%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.1%.
Should you sell MMLP stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -7.6% over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.73, Martin Midstream Partners is highly leveraged in comparison to Transportation peers.
Martin Midstream Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Martin Midstream Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Martin Midstream Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MMLP stock.