Maximus Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MMS)
Maximus Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Maximus stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MMS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MAXIMUS, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls MMS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Maximus revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Maximus valuation analysis. Maximus stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MMS stock?
- Maximus had a healthy average operating margin of 12.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- The Maximus stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.7.
- Maximus generates a high return on invested capital of 27.4%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Maximus at 23.8%.
- Maximus has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 11.8%.
Maximus Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Maximus stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Maximus revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MMS stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MMS stock.