MakeMyTrip Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MMYT)
Take a look at Amigobulls MakeMyTrip stock analysis video. Our MMYT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MakeMyTrip Limited Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls MMYT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, MakeMyTrip revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check MakeMyTrip dividend performance. We compare MakeMyTrip valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of MMYT stock. MakeMyTrip stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MMYT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for MakeMyTrip was 31.5% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.2.
Should you sell MMYT stock?
- MakeMyTrip registered a negative operating margin of -32.5 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, MakeMyTrip had an average Net loss of -32.3%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9, making MMYT stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -18.3, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -13.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -17.3.
MakeMyTrip Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls MakeMyTrip stock analysis to ascertain how MMYT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
MakeMyTrip revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of MakeMyTrip stock.