Model N Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MODN)
Watch the robo advisor video of Model N stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MODN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Model N Inc Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls MODN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Model N revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Model N valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Model N stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MODN stock?
- Model N's revenue growth came in at 17.9% in 2018-03.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.
Should you sell MODN stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Model N posted an average operating loss margin of -15.12.
- Model N registered an average TTM Net loss of -19.3%.
- Model N has a debt/equity ratio of 1.37, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for MODN stock.
- -29.5's negative ROIC of -29.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Model N has a negative return on equity of -64.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Model N Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Model N stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Model N revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MODN stock.