Moog Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MOG.A)
Moog Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Moog stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our MOG.A analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Moog Inc Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls MOG.A stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Moog revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Moog valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Moog stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy MOG.A stock?
- The Moog stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.7.
- When compared with the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for MOG.A stock is attractive.
Should you sell MOG.A stock?
- Revenue growth of 0.7% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.1 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.2%.
Moog Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Moog stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of MOG.A stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Moog revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Moog stock.