Moog Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MOG.B)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Moog stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MOG.B stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Moog Inc Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls MOG.B stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Moog revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Moog dividend performance. Moog valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Moog stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy MOG.B stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for MOG.B stock versus Aerospace sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell MOG.B stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 0.7.
- Moog's Net margins were poor at 3.6% in the last twelve months.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.027 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.7.
Moog Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Moog stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Moog revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MOG.B stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MOG.B stock.