Morningstar Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MORN)
Take a look at Amigobulls Morningstar stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MORN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Morningstar, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls MORN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Morningstar revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Morningstar valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Morningstar stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MORN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Morningstar was 16.2% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.97 for Morningstar.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17% (average) for Morningstar in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.18, Morningstar has a lower debt burden when compared to the -sectordesc- average.
- Morningstar's return on invested capital of 21.4 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 20.6 for Morningstar is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 17.4.
Should you sell MORN stock?
- The MORN stock currently trades at a PE of 43, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 22.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.9, which is higher in comparison to the Business Services sector average of 1.6, making MORN stock expensive.
Morningstar Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Morningstar stock analysis to ascertain how MORN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Morningstar revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.