MOXIAN INC Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MOXC)
MOXIAN INC Analysis Video
View MOXIAN INC stock analysis video. This is our MOXC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MOXC stock.
MOXIAN INC Stock Rating (0.9/5)
Our MOXIAN INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MOXIAN INC stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell MOXC stock?
- MOXIAN INC sales shrank by 0% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- MOXIAN INC registered a negative operating margin of -56766.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, MOXIAN INC had an average Net loss of -57100%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7035, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.9, making MOXC stock expensive.
- MOXIAN INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -297.6%.
- MOXIAN INC has a negative return on equity of -423.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -23200%.