MOXIAN INC Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MOXC)
MOXIAN INC Analysis Video
View MOXIAN INC stock analysis video. This is our MOXC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MOXC stock.
MOXIAN INC Stock Rating (0.8/5)
Our MOXIAN INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MOXIAN INC stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell MOXC stock?
- MOXIAN INC sales shrank by 0% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Over the last twelve months, MOXIAN INC posted an average operating loss margin of -44566.7%.
- Over the last 12 months, MOXIAN INC had an average Net loss of -46033.3%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5311.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.7.
- MOXIAN INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -311.9%.
- MOXIAN INC has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -326%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -30600%.