MSA Safety Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MSA)
MSA Safety Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of MSA Safety stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MSA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MSA Safety Incorporated Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls MSA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like MSA Safety revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. MSA Safety valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. MSA Safety stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MSA stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 3.5% for MSA Safety.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4.3%.
Should you sell MSA stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.5% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- MSA Safety had an unimpressive average operating margin of 5.4% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.5 times the net income.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is higher in comparison to the protection-safety equipment and service industry average of 1.5, making MSA stock expensive.
- MSA Safety has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 7.2%.
Amigobulls MSA Safety stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of MSA stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, MSA Safety revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.