Microsoft Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
Microsoft Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Microsoft stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MSFT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Microsoft Corporation Stock Rating 3.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for MSFT stock analysis. Microsoft valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Microsoft stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy MSFT stock?
- Microsoft had a healthy average operating margin of 27.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 11.7% for Microsoft over the last twelve months.
- Microsoft generates a high return on invested capital of 21.2%.
- Microsoft has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.3%.
- Microsoft has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.3%.
Should you sell MSFT stock?
- Microsoft is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.21.
- MSFT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7.2, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.8.
Microsoft Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Microsoft stock analysis to ascertain how MSFT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of MSFT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Microsoft revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether MSFT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of MSFT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.