MSG Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:MSGN)
MSG Networks Analysis Video
View MSG Networks stock analysis video. This is our MSGN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MSGN stock.
MSG Networks Inc Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our MSG Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MSG Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MSGN stock?
- MSG Networks had a healthy average operating margin of 46.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 26.4% for MSG Networks over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.7.
- MSG Networks has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 81%
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 28.3%.
Should you sell MSGN stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -9.7% in sales over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Movie-TV Production-Distribution industry average multiple of 1.5.