MSG Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:MSGN)
MSG Networks Analysis Video
View MSG Networks stock analysis video. This is our MSGN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MSGN stock.
MSG Networks Inc Stock Rating (4/5)
Our MSG Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MSG Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MSGN stock?
- MSG Networks's average operating margin of 46.3% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 26.2% for MSG Networks.
- The MSG Networks stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9.6. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.7.
- MSG Networks has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 72.6%
- MSG Networks has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 32.9%.
Should you sell MSGN stock?
- Sales declined by -10.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is higher in comparison to the Movie-TV Production-Distribution industry average of 1.6, making MSGN stock expensive.