MSC Industrial Direct Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MSM)
Take a look at Amigobulls MSC Industrial Direct stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MSM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls MSM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MSC Industrial Direct revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for MSC Industrial Direct valuation analysis. MSC Industrial Direct stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MSM stock?
- MSC Industrial Direct's average operating margin of 13.23 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.2% for MSC Industrial Direct.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.
- MSC Industrial Direct generates a high return on invested capital of 18.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for MSC Industrial Direct at 24.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.9.
MSC Industrial Direct Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls MSC Industrial Direct stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, MSC Industrial Direct revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of MSC Industrial Direct stock.