ArcelorMittal Stock Analysis (NYSE:MT)
ArcelorMittal Analysis Video
View ArcelorMittal stock analysis video. This is our MT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MT stock.
ArcelorMittal SA (ADR) Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our ArcelorMittal stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ArcelorMittal stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MT stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.43, ArcelorMittal is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
- MT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 7.7 which is better than the industry average of 22.7.
- MT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Steel-Producers industry average multiple of 1.4.
- ArcelorMittal generates a high return on invested capital of 8.9%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for ArcelorMittal at 10.1%.
Should you sell MT stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -8.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -5.5%.