Mettler-Toledo Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MTD)
Mettler-Toledo Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Mettler-Toledo stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MTD stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls MTD stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Mettler-Toledo revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Mettler-Toledo valuation analysis. Mettler-Toledo stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy MTD stock?
- Mettler-Toledo's average operating margin of 22.5% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.8% for Mettler-Toledo.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.1 times the net income.
- Mettler-Toledo's return on invested capital of 26.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 78.4% for Mettler-Toledo is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 16.1%.
Should you sell MTD stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.79, Mettler-Toledo is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6, which is higher in comparison to the Instruments-Scientific industry average of 2.8, making MTD stock expensive.
Mettler-Toledo Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Mettler-Toledo stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of MTD stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Mettler-Toledo revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about MTD stock.