Mettler-Toledo Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MTD)
Mettler-Toledo Analysis Video
View Mettler-Toledo stock analysis video. This is our MTD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MTD stock.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Mettler-Toledo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Mettler-Toledo stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MTD stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.6% for Mettler-Toledo.
- LTM Net margins were good at 16.6% for Mettler-Toledo.
- Mettler-Toledo has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 33.5%
- Mettler-Toledo has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 93%.
- Mettler-Toledo has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.9%.
Should you sell MTD stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.1, Mettler-Toledo is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- MTD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.7, which is a negative when compared to the Instruments-Scientific industry average multiple of 2.6.