Matrix Service Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MTRX)
View the Matrix Service stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MTRX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Matrix Service Co Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls MTRX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Matrix Service revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Matrix Service dividend performance. Matrix Service valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Matrix Service stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy MTRX stock?
- Matrix Service has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- MTRX stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Matrix Service has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6.
Should you sell MTRX stock?
- Matrix Service revenue saw a decline of -2.2% YoY in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth of 5.3 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- MTRX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 165.4, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 20.4.
Matrix Service Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Matrix Service stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Matrix Service revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of MTRX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.