MasTec Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MTZ)
MasTec Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls MasTec stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MTZ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MasTec, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls MTZ stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MasTec revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. MasTec valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. MasTec stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MTZ stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.1 times the net income.
- When compared with the Building-Heavy Construction industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for MTZ stock is attractive.
- MasTec generates a high return on invested capital of 13.3%.
- The LTM ROE of 25.6% for MasTec is attractive.
- MasTec has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 4.7%.
Should you sell MTZ stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 11.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.04, MasTec is highly leveraged in comparison to Construction peers.
MasTec Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls MasTec stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, MasTec revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.