MasTec Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MTZ)
MasTec Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls MasTec stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MTZ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MasTec, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls MTZ stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MasTec revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. MasTec valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. MasTec stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MTZ stock?
- MasTec sales grew by 19.4% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- The MasTec stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.5.
- MTZ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Building-Heavy Construction industry average multiple of 0.9.
- MasTec's return on invested capital of 14.7% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for MasTec at 27.9%.
Should you sell MTZ stock?
MasTec Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls MasTec stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, MasTec revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.