MasTec Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:MTZ)
Take a look at Amigobulls MasTec stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for MTZ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
MasTec, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls MTZ stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as MasTec revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. MasTec valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. MasTec stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MTZ stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.1438 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- MTZ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Construction sector average multiple of 0.8.
- MasTec has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.3
- MasTec has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.6.
- MasTec has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 4.7.
MasTec Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls MasTec stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, MasTec revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.