Micron Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MU)
Micron Analysis Video
View Micron stock analysis video. This is our MU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MU stock.
Micron Technology, Inc. Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Micron stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Micron stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MU stock?
- Micron's revenue growth came in at 92.1% in 2017 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 15.5% over the last 5 years.
- Micron's average operating margin of 19.2% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.7% for Micron.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 26.4.
- When compared with the Semiconductors-Memory industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for MU stock is attractive.
- Micron generates a high return on invested capital of 14.8%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Micron at 17.9%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 24.5%.