Micron Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MU)
Micron Analysis Video
View Micron stock analysis video. This is our MU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MU stock.
Micron Technology, Inc. Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our Micron stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Micron stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MU stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Micron was 92.1% in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 15.5%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.2% for Micron.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.7% for Micron.
- MU stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.8 which is better than the industry average of 26.5.
- Micron has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 14.8%
- The LTM ROE of 17.9% for Micron is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 24.5%.