McEwen Mining Stock Analysis (NYSE:MUX)
McEwen Mining Analysis Video
View McEwen Mining stock analysis video. This is our MUX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MUX stock.
McEwen Mining Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our McEwen Mining stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This McEwen Mining stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell MUX stock?
- McEwen Mining registered a negative operating margin of -17.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- McEwen Mining posted a TTM Net margin of 34.9%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 42, MUX stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 21.9, which is higher in comparison to the Mining-Misc industry average of 1.3, making MUX stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.7%, which is a red flag.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.8%.