Maxwell Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MXWL)
View the Maxwell Technologies stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MXWL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Maxwell Technologies Inc. Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls MXWL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Maxwell Technologies revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Maxwell Technologies valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Maxwell Technologies stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy MXWL stock?
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for MXWL stock is attractive.
Should you sell MXWL stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.7 over the last 5 years.
- Maxwell Technologies registered a negative operating margin of -28.93 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Maxwell Technologies had an average Net loss of -31.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.39, Maxwell Technologies is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for MXWL stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -26.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -39.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -53.2.
Investors can use Amigobulls Maxwell Technologies stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Maxwell Technologies revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of MXWL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.