Mylan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MYL)
Mylan Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Mylan stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MYL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mylan NV Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls MYL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Mylan revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Mylan valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Mylan stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MYL stock?
- Mylan's average operating margin of 11.5% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6% (average) for Mylan in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 7.1 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 8.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.7.
- When compared with the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average PS ratio of 6.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.7 for MYL stock is attractive.
- Mylan generates a high return on invested capital of 4.1%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Mylan at 5.6%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 22%.
Mylan Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Mylan stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Mylan revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Mylan stock.