Mylan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MYL)
Mylan Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Mylan stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MYL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mylan NV Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls MYL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Mylan revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Mylan valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Mylan stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MYL stock?
- Mylan had a healthy average operating margin of 12.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 5.8% for Mylan.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2 times the net income.
- MYL stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.3 which is better than the industry average of 24.
- MYL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.9 as against the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average multiple of 4.2.
- Mylan generates a high return on invested capital of 3.9%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Mylan at 5.6%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 10.6%.
Mylan Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Mylan stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Mylan revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Mylan stock.