Mylan Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:MYL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Mylan stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MYL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Mylan NV Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls MYL stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Mylan revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Mylan valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Mylan stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy MYL stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 9.14 for Mylan.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 3.9% (average) for Mylan in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Mylan stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.3, compared to the sector average of 24.5. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.7 for MYL stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 3.5 for Mylan is attractive.
Mylan Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Mylan stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Mylan revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Mylan stock.