Navios Maritime Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NAP)
Navios Maritime Stock Analysis
View the Navios Maritime stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NAP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Navios Maritime Midstream Partners LP Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls NAP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Navios Maritime revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Navios Maritime dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Navios Maritime valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Navios Maritime stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy NAP stock?
- Navios Maritime's average operating margin of 35.2% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.7% for Navios Maritime.
- The Navios Maritime stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.3.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 17.93%.
- Navios Maritime generates a high return on invested capital of 7%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 29.1%.
Should you sell NAP stock?
- Navios Maritime revenue saw a decline of -0.4% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
Navios Maritime Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Navios Maritime stock analysis to ascertain how NAP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Navios Maritime revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Navios Maritime stock.