Nordic American Tankers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NAT)
NAT Stock Analysis
View the Nordic American Tankers stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NAT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nordic American Tanker Ltd Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls NAT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Nordic American Tankers revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Nordic American Tankers valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Nordic American Tankers stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NAT stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 9.9% over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.46, Nordic American Tankers is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Transportation sector.
- Nordic American Tankers is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 27.23%.
- Nordic American Tankers has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.3%.
Should you sell NAT stock?
- Nordic American Tankers revenue saw a decline of -30.1% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Nordic American Tankers registered an average TTM Net loss of -48.8%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NAT stock as the company has losses.
- Nordic American Tankers has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -9.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Nordic American Tankers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nordic American Tankers stock analysis to ascertain how NAT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NAT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Nordic American Tankers revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Nordic American Tankers stock.