Nordic American Tankers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NAT)
View the Nordic American Tankers stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NAT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nordic American Tanker Ltd Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls NAT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Nordic American Tankers revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Nordic American Tankers valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Nordic American Tankers stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NAT stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 9.1.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.56, Nordic American Tankers has a lower debt burden when compared to the Transportation average.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 20.1.
Should you sell NAT stock?
- Nordic American Tankers sales declined by -46.3% year on year in 2018-03.
- Over the last 12 months, Nordic American Tankers had an average Net loss of -70.3%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NAT stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -11.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -44.3.
Nordic American Tankers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nordic American Tankers stock analysis to ascertain how NAT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NAT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Nordic American Tankers revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Nordic American Tankers stock.