Nordic American Tankers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NAT)
NAT Stock Analysis
View the Nordic American Tankers stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NAT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Nordic American Tanker Ltd Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls NAT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Nordic American Tankers revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Nordic American Tankers valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Nordic American Tankers stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy NAT stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 9.9%.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 25.66%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.3%.
Should you sell NAT stock?
- Nordic American Tankers revenue saw a decline of -30.1% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- Nordic American Tankers posted an average Net loss of -48.8% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for NAT stock.
- Nordic American Tankers has a negative return on equity of -9.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Nordic American Tankers Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Nordic American Tankers stock analysis to ascertain how NAT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of NAT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Nordic American Tankers revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Nordic American Tankers stock.