Noble Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NBL)
Watch the robo advisor video of Noble Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NBL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Noble Energy, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls NBL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Noble Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Noble Energy dividend performance. We compare Noble Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NBL stock. Our Noble Energy stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell NBL stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Noble Energy posted an average operating loss margin of -25.06.
- Noble Energy registered an average TTM Net loss of -13.3%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- -1.9's negative ROIC of -1.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Noble Energy has a negative return on equity of -5.8. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -15.9.
Noble Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Noble Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Noble Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NBL stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Noble Energy stock.