Noble Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:NBL)
Noble Energy Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Noble Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for NBL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Noble Energy, Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls NBL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Noble Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Noble Energy dividend performance. We compare Noble Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of NBL stock. Our Noble Energy stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell NBL stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.2% over the last 5 years.
- Noble Energy reported an average operating margin of -42.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Noble Energy posted an average Net loss of -26.3% in the last twelve months.
- The NBL stock currently trades at a PE of 112.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 24.1.
- NBL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.9, which is a negative when compared to the Oil and Gas-US exploration and production industry average multiple of 1.7.
- Noble Energy's negative ROIC of -4.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -11.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Noble Energy has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -13.3%.
Noble Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Noble Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Noble Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether NBL stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Noble Energy stock.